Returns will be processed within 7-10 days of receipt. You will be notified via email once your refund has been approved in our system. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items within 30 days of original purchase. To qualify for a merchandise refund, items must be returned in original, unused condition, in original packaging and tags attached. Please chose carefully when designing custom boardshorts as we do not offer returns or exchanges unless the product fail to meet a consumer guarantee. Some of our goods come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer against defects. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitles to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. We will assess a warranty claim in accordance with your legal rights, upon receipt of a proof of purchase and inspection of the returned good. It is a condition of sale that goods are not resold for commercial purposes and that goods are returned to the country from which they were purchased.
1. Send a copy of your invoice or order confirmation back with the unwanted goods.
2. Highlight or circle the items you would like to return.
3. Pack all items with your invoice in a carton/satchel or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a carton/satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
4. If your return qualifies for free shipping (order value over $150) place the prepaid label on the outside of the parcel.
5. Attend your local Post Office and send to the returns address:
Australia Online Store Returns
Billabong Online Returns
105 Corio Quay Road
North Shore VIC 3214
New Zealand Online Store Returns
Billabong Online Returns
41-45 Clyde Road
Browns Bay, Auckland 0630
*For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest using the insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to receive your merchandise.
5. Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 48 hours to ensure you receive your refund as quickly as possible. To keep you informed, we will email you confirmation of your refund, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment. In most cases, refunds should hit your account within 1-5 business days.
6. Unfortunately, at the moment we don't offer a free returns service. For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting tracked post. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to arrange a return postage label.
* REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON FREE PROMOTIONAL ITEMS.
We're currently unable to process exchanges through our online store. To avoid disappointment, we recommend placing a new order for the item you would like to purchase, and returning your existing merchandise for a full refund to our online warehouse using the process above.
All eligible items returned for refund must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). Note: Online purchases cannot be returned to a store or dropped off in person to any office or warehouse. Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the Returns Address as per this process. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team for assistance.
Unfortunately, at the moment we don't offer a free returns service. For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to arrange a return postage label.
FAULTY WETSUIT & WETSUITS NEEDING REPAIR
If you have a faulty wetsuit or a wetsuit needing repair, please our contact customer service team to obtain a return authorisation number.
Our customer service team can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 1300 728 064 between the hours of 8.30am - 5pm AEST Monday to Friday.
All wetsuit returns and repairs will require a valid return authorisation number to be processed.
When sending a wetsuit back please ensure it is folded correctly to avoid creasing. If your wetsuit is returned creased, we can not guarantee your return will be approved. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to correctly fold and return your wetsuit.
Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect the goods and decide whether to issue a replacement or repair the goods. We aim to have your claim processed within 24 hours of receiving but it may take longer depending on the fault. In this case, we will keep you informed.
Please allow approximately two weeks for the processing of your faulty wetsuit. Once received. Contact will be made by email informing you of the RA Number and all relevant details.
We will gladly provide you with a free return postage label to cover the cost of sending the wetsuit back. This includes postage only; packaging is at an additional cost to you. For further in-depth information on warranties and faulty items, please contact our customer service team.
PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST BE SUPPLIED TO VALIDATE WARRANTY.
This wetsuit comes with a limited 3-year warranty on stitching, 12 months on any materials, workmanship and liquid welded seams, from the date you bought it!
If you ﬁnd fault with your wetsuit during the warranty period, return it to the dealer in which you purchased it, in a clean and dry state, please. Occupational Health and Safety prohibit our repairers touching wet, dirty wetsuits. Wet, dirty wetsuits will take longer, or may be sent back to the customer unprepared.
Please include your receipt for proof of purchased and warranty card with your name, address and phone number with area code. You may beneﬁt from other rights which vary from country to country. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
- Enjoy every wave caught in this wetsuit.
- After each surf, make sure you rinse your suit really well in clean fresh water.
- Hang it up carefully to drip dry in the shade, excessive sun causes damage to your wetsuit that is not covered under warranty.
- Do not dry clean your wetsuit or use bleach. It doesn’t like chemicals.
- Do not use in chlorinated swimming pools or spa’s, chlorine damage is not covered under warranty.
- Do not tumble dry, excessive heat causes material delamination and the breakdown of the rubber and laminates … and don’t iron the suit or the prints.